Caring for your Akira.
At Akira, it’s important to us that our customers can care for their garments in way that’s both easy on the fabric and on the environment. Our clothing is crafted from cotton and spandex, is 100% pre-shrunk, and is easy to care for by following these simple instructions:
What you’ll need:
- Washer / Dryer
- Mild, environmentally-friendly laundry soap
What to do:
- Separate bright colors from whites and darks, to preserve color intensity.
- Avoid fluff and lint on your clothing by washing your Akira garment separate from cotton towels.
- Machine wash your garment. Best practice is cold water, but all of our garments are warm water safe for days when your workout has been especially intense or the kids have taken ‘messy’ to a whole new level.
- Neon Buddha is durable and pre-shrunk, so a warm dryer setting is okay. We feel that a better and more environmentally-friendly option is line drying. Brighten up the yard and watch the savings on your energy bill!
That's it! Throw on your Akira garment and own your day, all while being comfortable and looking fabulous.